Sayfalar

6 Ekim 2006 Cuma

Live in Milan

I received my dvds:) I wasn't expecting that soon but they arrived on Tuesday. Yet, I found them sitting on top of the box, by themselves. Some curious idiot opened the box. I cannot believe the rudeness! anyways..

what dvds am I talking about?
1. Music for the masses - remastered
2. Touring the angel - live in milan

I started with mftm. with these remastered versions, they supplied interviews and stuff like that on an additional dvd. the band members were talking, making comments about those days. mftm was more focused on how it became a turn point for the band and the spectacular 101. I watched the film with an excitement on my face.



then I switched to the concert. I didn't have much time so I had to skip through the concert but felt my heart melting while I watch it. I couldn't believe the atmosphere and everything. it seemed alot different than Istanbul. It seemed much better. I felt jealous:( even the stage was better. Or I didn't realize what it looked like in Istanbul cause I was 150% concentrated on Dave:)

I love the documantaries on these dvds. they gave you tons of behind the stage information. you get to hear the person, thoughts and etc. I watched it. and I realized they were satisfied with TTA and the tour and morely they were satisfied with what they did. one thing struck me most. dave mentioned something like "if we do it no more, I am ok with it". he sounded like he fulfilled his mission and desires as a band member. he sounded tired... and I felt broken.

3 yorum:

Bezen Hindistan dedi ki...

paketin icindeki film falan olsaydi bulamayabilirdin de selenim, sirf meraktan acilmamistir o paket. yurutulmediklerine sevindim.

Selim Karakaya dedi ki...

:)
adamdan gozunu ayirip biraz da sahneye baksaydin belki gorurdun showu ama...
:))

Selena dedi ki...

:DDDDDDD