Sayfalar

5 Eylül 2006 Salı

Aaaahhh!

English version is below:)

Bugun disciye gittim. gitmeden once agrimayan disim su anda agriyo. ama tabi curugum buyumus, gelmisken dedi digerine de bakalim. 2 disimi feci oydu valla. sonuc su anda disim agriyoo. ustelik acim da meeee:( 2 saat dolsa da yemek yiyebilsem.

English:

I have been to the dentist today. had 2 fillings. I didn't have pain before the visit now I have some... I think there is something wrong. shouldn't it be just the opposite??? Plus I am hungry. need to wait for 2 hrs before eating anything:(

3 yorum:

Selim Karakaya dedi ki...

gecmis oldun...:(

ben demistim sana bu kadar yeme diye:)

Selena dedi ki...

ne alakasi var ne kadar yedigimle yaa... yalniz bu agri giderek artiyor:(

Germán dedi ki...

Hello!!!!

Hola hola... saludos desde Argentina (Greatings from Argentina)

What a coincidence... I went to the dentist too... small world.

I also had a pain in my gums after the dentist. Are we in the presence of worldwide dentist conspiracy???