Sayfalar

19 Eylül 2006 Salı

One less to go...

The wedding:

Last saturday, one more single friend (actually 2 more) said goodbye to their past and joined the "married couples". Now I have only few single friends left:((( and fewer weddings to go to.

the wedding... quite a night. I got to see some old friends from school. 97% was also married. of that 97%, half already had their first baby and other half was pregnant!!! I felt like an alien:( and the night was so fruitful that my best guy friend came with a date and left as gf/bf!!! (I think I liked the girl, so I am ok with this:D) weddings are definetly the best place to find someone or become a couple:)

After seeing the potential of enlarging families, and since there are fewer and fewer weddings to go I guess my next big event will become the b-days of the toddlers or the school ceremonies. I think it actually is!!!


Anyways, Asli (the bride) was like a little princess. she had her smiling face all night long. Huseyin (the groom) had the look of the victory:) "I got her!". after the cake, the band played dance music. Me and Burcu were even ready to dance with the door creak. we were at the dance floor with the first danceable tune (I think I created this word:))

Rest of the weekend:
I spent the rest of the weekend with Esin and Batu. I cannot believe how quickly babies enter to people's lives. I spent less than 2 days with the little one and almost fell in love. he is so adorable. I immediately called my sister and asked for another nephew. she said nephew production was stopped due to limited resources:)))))))))))

0 yorum: