Sayfalar

12 Eylül 2006 Salı

Which is worse?

Last night it happened again. I went home, prepared something quick and sat in front of the TV. turned it on and walla.. a black screen! Not again! this time I didn't even dare to call the cable company. I had a better idea.

Being a terrible aunt, I took my nephew's PS2 as soon as the school started. he'd rather study then play right, not that I also wanna play. anyways, I spent the whole sunday playing harry potter and last night I decided to try Sims2. I never played that game before and it took me a while to understand what it is all about, and how to work whichever comment. It seems like a fun game. But I need more time to explore it all. I think it was around 2 am that I finally gave up!!! well, not really gave up but that I'd better sleep!!!

Now? feeling too tired:(

0 yorum: